Re: LF: East to West TA attempts

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: East to West TA attempts
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:50:41 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jay
If I have time I will TX on your RX freq, but I will not be up all night. I have been seen lots of times in the past on 136 over ur way and I can also copy sigs from the USA at good strength most nights that I look. I will be using QRS 3 like in the past, maybe 10 if requested but no slower.
The WX today is force 8 to 9 gales but this is not a problem with my system, but you can never be sure at these speeds!!!!!
The mast in use at present is abt 110 ft vertical plus several 500 ft horiz wires.
You should hear or see me hopefully.

73 de Mal/G3KEV/Scarborough/IO94SH