Re: LF: Strange signal 500khz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Strange signal 500khz
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 22:18:59 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=ZDKatdNLPZZtGFTdjnz/3qXESeUySsNUezItmgbbH6pKJuTOQwx+1SOudEnK4JFxaJ7Ggr6IbXmcnOi9ZuGILPeTW3Rb7dGdrpB9NaEQRuMJJ3wIvuNyC3I/A3PBILMVNMGm7zaYQ1RXs3u7cI1BuvaXXACmHauQoOgyqRnYviM= ;
Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary Thanks for that information. It confirms the comments I made earlier
when we started to think about 600m possibilities. I suggested that we avoid
500kHz  exact because of this possible problem.  I talked to Finbar tonight
and he said he had not heard it. So that is why, but he and some of his
contacts do hear different signals around 500kHz from their TV sets. It
seems that the step changes may be a fuction of a digital set ?? I did hear
a two tone signal nearby. I think I have a capture of it.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK