Re: LF: GPS Locked test transmission

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: GPS Locked test transmission
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 00:12:13 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=PYAIBJW4lNkpqRg3DGa2Nsk2SQ4bmxyJQHCJp3yxufLM/gDjCBd8F02SMrSq5zl2Cs1zzBn9v6BDDqQPFtYxpDXw1Js2h/s+Vdb1k9Q3WO1iFRKlFa0vBpqOt2q45iqFyVmoPsG72tHEwcEYIFUKCb2brx9X9YtMZSlfcxTZkpc= ;
Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Uwe, i would think it would be better fot Andy to avoid exact frequecies
like that also I wonder if you were receiving a line from CFH which is
centred there and has been active the last few nights. It is not so strong
at the moment but is visible on Spectran here, as a noisy 200Hz wide band.
(GMSK)
Cheers de Alan G3NYK