LF: Re: GPS Locked test transmission

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: GPS Locked test transmission
From: "Dave Brown" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 23:00:51 +1300
Sender: [email protected]
I ran Cons clicklock program for a couple of months monitoring JJY on 40kHz-works very well. Interesting to watch the phase plot come 'out of the noise' each evening and disappear each morning. With a better antenna I suspect I could have had phaselock 24/7 but local noise was against me. I think I've found a quieter spot-yet to test with an active antenna.
73
Dave, ZL3FJ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>