LF: propagation reports

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: propagation reports
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:05:50 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all this is just to say that my propagation reports seem to be being
served correctly again now. Conditions for 136 DX are good at present and
Laurence is presently listening in Singapore ( a slightly less noisy
location that Shanghai and closer to Europe).  He is reporting audible
strength of the signals from DCF39 and the Turkish Navy station TBA on 139,
so long dot QRSS might just be on. Unfortunately his postings are not being
accepted by the reflector so I am copying across for you.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK