Re: LF: GPS Locked test transmission

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: GPS Locked test transmission
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:47:32 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Zitat von Andy Talbot <[email protected]>:

I am using th3 AD9852 DDS for this transmission with its 48 bit tuning word,
so frequency setting is to within 10^-14 - in other words exact ;-)

I have only just subscribed to the reflector on my home email account, so
would otherwise have missed  this thread.   I was hoping to go to bed early
tonight for a early start walking tomorrow, so will do a shorter off period
than Uwe suggested.  I'll drop power at 2100z , go off at 2130z then on
again at 2200z

Andy  G4JNT

O.K. Andy, I`ll be monitoring.

Uwe/dj98wx