LF: Re: RE: Re: RE: BBC 198kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Re: RE: BBC 198kHz
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 22:28:13 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Gary try France Inter from Allouis on 162kHz. That is Rb (or Cesium)
controlled as well and should be good to parts in 10^10 (of course they will
be French parts... :-))  )
My local standard seems to have drifted about 180degrees in the last hour as
measured at 1MHz, that's approaching parts in 10^10 but its my local
standard that is off !!
Alan