LF: RE: Re: RE: BBC 198kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: RE: BBC 198kHz
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 21:46:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Peter,

I have carried out the same comparisons again ie. 60KHz, 75KHz & 77.5KHz
against 198KHz & BBC 198KHz is 1Hz high, tested at 2035z. Could there be an
error in respect of the frequency difference in the receivers band set up
although I believe the range is in the same band on my JRC NRD-345. When
compared with DFC39 (accuracy of this station not known to me) there is a
difference of 0.5Hz. Is there another accurate signal nearer 198KHz with
which to compare?

73,

Gary - G4WGT