Re: LF: Rugby LORAN measurement?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Rugby LORAN measurement?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:00:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Peter (and Dave) I dont recollect there being an "off" quite so often
these days. The only have 3 of the twelve mast still up so maybe they only
need 3 offs a year instead of twelve :-))

I would be happy to run the LORAN-C field strength s/w from here, out on the
East Coast, Peter. I do get reasonable clear waterfall pictures during the
day if the weather is good (the old 'uns are out in the garden, and not
watching Countdown !!) I am running Win98SE, if that is acceptable.
Cheers de Alan G3NYK