RE: LF: Rugby LORAN measurement?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Rugby LORAN measurement?
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 15:36:28 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Dave, thanks for trying.  My travelling didn't happen so I was around today
after all, however, as we now know the signal didn't switch off.

My thanks to Peter for developing a special piece of software to help out on
this one, and also in anticipation to those prepare to use the program and
send me some results.  Hopefully, all will be ready soon.

73 John, G3WKL