LF: Re: PhaseScope beta 1.0 release...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: PhaseScope beta 1.0 release...
From: "Dave Brown" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 12:03:18 +1200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Scott
Wondering just how close to nominal does the tx have to be maintained to stay 'in view' so to speak?
73
Dave, ZL3FJ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]> To: "LWCA LF Reflector" <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 3:23 PM
Subject: LF: PhaseScope beta 1.0 release...

PhaseScope based on the 'Clicklock' algorithm by Peter Martinez, G3PLX is now available for download and testing by interested experimenters.

Download the archive here:
http://www3.telus.net/sthed/phasescope/

I have only tested it on a system running Windows XP. If you are interested in a MAC or Linux build let me know as the API used and the coding allows this... An earlier Linux alpha version was tested successfully...

The package comes with detailed instructions.

Comments and bug reports encouraged.

73 Scott