Re: LF: Re: Keeping the smoke in

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Keeping the smoke in
From: Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 01:53:40 +0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 01:54:19 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Laurence,

   I've thought about leaving the box open but I couldn't do that if there was
precipitation of any kind. Also might be hazardous to the neighbor's kids - I
haven't seen anyone get near it but it's a big chance to take.

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi