Re: LF: Re: Keeping the smoke in

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Keeping the smoke in
From: Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 01:06:56 +0000
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 01:07:23 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Scott,

  The 58 mm 3C90 has smilar permeability to the type 77 I am using but 58 mm is
considerably smaller than the 3" cores I am now using.

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi

From: "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]>
Contact G0MRF and get some of those big honk'n 58mm 3C90 toroid   ( Suitable
for tx matching transformer or antenna matching to 800W)
£7.80 -   Back in stock from 7/Jan/04

We use these and they rock.

73 Scott