Re: LF: US

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: US
From: Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:40:36 +0000
Cc: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:42:11 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal,

   I moved because I was on top of a Loran line at 137.696 and because I was
using a pre-programmed keyer chip that wasn't set up properly for QRSS3. I
should have the new keyer done soon and that will allow me to change messages
'on the fly'. Until then back up at 137.7798, looking for Western U.S. and
Canadian captures.

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi