LF: US

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: US
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:02:18 -0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:05:41 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All
Late today with the post. I have been shopping in YORK (not NEW YORK) and just back in Scarborough.
Last night/ early morning not so good with me.
Only visible signal was WD2XKO on 137.7 khz this morning at 0707z qrs 3. I will ck the photos more thoroughly later in case I missed any other acty.
The loop was marginally better than the vertical copying XKO this morning so maybe the propagation was unusual, higher angle of arrival of signal.
73 de Mal/G3KEV