Re: LF: US

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: US
From: Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:13:47 +0000
Cc: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:15:19 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mal,
Late today with the post. I have been shopping in YORK (not NEW YORK)

Hope you stopped at the railway museum, it's my favorite thing in York.

Only visible signal was WD2XKO on 137.7 khz

  WD2XGJ was back up at 137.7797 running mostly QRSS 30, with high power until
05:00 UTC.

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi

From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Hi All
Late today with the post. I have been shopping in YORK (not NEW YORK) and just back in Scarborough.
Last night/ early morning not so good with me.
Only visible signal was WD2XKO on 137.7 khz this morning at 0707z qrs 3. I will ck the photos more thoroughly later in case I missed any other acty. The loop was marginally better than the vertical copying XKO this morning so maybe the propagation was unusual, higher angle of arrival of signal.
73 de Mal/G3KEV