LF: Re: [LW] XGJ Strange capture

To: [email protected], "LF (Rsgb LF Group)" <[email protected]>, "LW Wave" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: [LW] XGJ Strange capture
From: Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:30:08 +0000
Cc: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:30:54 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Gary & the list,

  I changed some settings on the keyer and also moved frequency at that time. I
need to be careful since  even small changes made while on the air will be
recorded and reported on both sides of the Atlantic!

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ
FN42hi

From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Hi All at LW & LF,

Looked at overnight captures & saw this strange effext on XGJ's frequency,
has anyone else captured or seen it or have an explanation?

Capture 17022006_01.jpg is XGJ at 0000z to 0100z 17/02/2006 which looks
fine, capture 17022006_02.jpg at 0215z to 0315z looks very strange as if
there is another signal moving across the other, there is a slight downward
drift due to my room cooling down overnight but the nearby LORAN line was as
straight as my drift allows anyway, there is nothing on the full capture to
indicate causes at my end.

Any answers or comments please.

Regards,

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp