Re[2]: LF: ferrite rods

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re[2]: LF: ferrite rods
From: "John RABSON" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:07:00 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:08:27 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Peter,

If you can get hold of it (I'm not sure how you do this) you will find some
material on this topic in the doctoral thesis of David Gibson of Leeds
University.  Chapter 4 deals with antenna design and section 4.4 specifically
deals with magnetic-cored antennas.

73
John G3PAI