LF: ZM2E LF DX attempts 4 - 6 October

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: ZM2E LF DX attempts 4 - 6 October
From: "Vernall" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:05:18 +1200
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 23:07:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
To all reflector readers,

Plans are for ZM2E at Quartz Hill to try for two way contacts with VA7LF and RU6LA from Tuesday 4 October. This time we are making a "mid week" booking of the club station so we avoid times of HF contests (the Oceania contest is the weekend before, ZL6QH will be active for that contest). We are preparing to operate on Wednesday and Thursday nights if that is needed to advance or complete a QSO.

ZM2E plans to once again use FSK with nominal frequencies 137.7890/137.7886 kHz. Likely VA7LF and RU6LA will use similar or same frequency so that others can monitor possible proceedings without needing to retune.

A more detailed announcement will be made nearer to the time.

73, Bob ZL2CA