Re: Re[2]: LF: Off Topic Ft101zd

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re[2]: LF: Off Topic Ft101zd
From: "Walter Staubach" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:29:18 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Pat and All,
       is "your" 807 the same tube as I remember: PA-tube, 6V heater, anode loss 25W, anode voltage 400 to 700V, penthode.
It was used for homebrew transmitters, often with the GELOSO-VFO ( CW and AM only ). One connection ontop of the glass, I think that was anode. A rather big tube. If it is the same - why building a receiver with it?   :-)
73    Walter   DJ2LF