LF: Re: CW MODE

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: CW MODE
From: "captbrian" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 07:28:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Wow ! In that case the setting up of a continuous CW beacon in the style of the HF beacon chain stations but with longer "dashes at 3 power levels will be a doddle for you and a great service to me and to other non-professional  amateurs .

 For that matter a second tx repeater at the other end of the band  to retransmit "up 6900 "Kc/s so I can hear myself coming back and  adjust for best sigs would impress me. Add a feature, that on receipt of a morse coded
 signal (say rprt/rprt ? ) automatically gave an rst report and you would become uncrowned king of 136 and help more of us onto the band .

 Let us know when it is up and running .. I will gladly supply reports from Sussex by the Sea by day in summer and by night from a transatlantic island in the winter.

Bryan G3GVB - [ ]