Re: LF: CW MODE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CW MODE
From: "Scott Tilley, VE7TIL" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:51:51 -0700
Sender: [email protected]
de G3KEV (retired RADIO and Electronics Officer, Aeronautical, Marine and
Fixed Services)
for those who do not know what that means. Licensed to operate from aircraft,
ships, fixed ground stations aeronautical or marine and government...

blah blah blah... A man's worth is not measured by the words he utters but by the actions he takes...

My point still stands then DO something to better the hobby with your oh so superior talents rather then bother us with pointless rambling... Time to use my meger skills to put a 'Mal' filter on the mail generated by this reflector...

Note to others: Use the message rules function in outlook and place a rule on sender 'hamliton mal' and direct it towards the recycle bin... Most other email clients should have a function like this...

73 Scott