Re: LF: CW MODE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CW MODE
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:47:09 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
And, getting back to the main theme...................................

As I was saying on the twisted pair to my mate Alan G3nyk earlier, I've just spent an hour or two this afternoon debugging a Hewlett Packard 606a sig genny which develops +20dB into 50 Omegas at 136Khz ! Now I don't know about the world but watch out East Anglia when I figure out how to get that into the antenna! (Well, maybe the immediate locality won't be stretching ambition too far!)
 And, yes! it uses little electric fires in little glass jars with discreet components like bypass caps which age and need diagnosing and replacing!

Life's too short! Guys (and YL's) gotta have fun!

let's play radio

73  Pat g4gvw