LF: RE: 137 kHz project......Handy cost-saving tip

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: 137 kHz project......Handy cost-saving tip
From: "G4WGT - Gary" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:45:14 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim & LF,

I am using a core from a VGA computer monitor scanning coil yoke for the core in my LF antenna matching transformer wound with 2.5 mm mains wire with 10 turns primary & 20 turns secondary  (tapped every other turn from turn 10), for matching to the loading coil & antenna & seems to work ok .

73

Gary - G4WGT