LF: Running on 2 legs

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Running on 2 legs
From: "Joe Craig" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:16:33 -0330 (NST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear LF Group,

After trudging up the hill with snow shoes and my axe,
convincing three trees to relinqish one of the 100 metre
wires comprising my LF aerial and reconnecting everything,
the aerial is back to its orginal form.

Despite the poor conditions, the sigs were received well at
Brian's CT1DRP grabber this morning around 0700UTC.

The TX will be on again tonight/tomorrow morning on 137.777 kHz
QRSS30.

On another note, one should avoid aerial work during blizzards.
This morning, I found the experience quite electrifying as
a result of precip. static using me as an earth connection.

Joe VO1NA