LF: Re: Re: Running on 2 legs

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Running on 2 legs
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:44:00 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dave well we had a major storm (Kp=7) on 22nd and that is probably just
working through now (2/3 day delay). I had a very high noise level earlier
this evening.....I say high as it wiped out the TV and Low Energy light-bulb
taces on ARGO!!  I thought it was static rain at first but it was dry
outside.

I am getting nearer to understanding more about some of this stuff now...I
send you a personal
Cheers de Alan G3NYK