LF: Re: First WOLF QSO!

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: First WOLF QSO!
From: "Ed Lesnichy" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:17:54 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
John, Dex and LF-enthusiasts!

My congratulations to John W1TAG and Dex W4DEX!
It is remarkable result at such very small ERP!
I believe what to RX a very weak signal at 1w DC input max (not 1w
ERP!!), and antenna less than 15m on distance abt 1080km it is very
difficult in any modes...probably in WOLF is especial...and at the daytime...

On what greatest distance it was possible to RX in long QRSS such small
ERP at night?

US's Lowfers have saved wide experience in reception of very weak
signals on LF - when already they will appear on 136 or 160-190kHz for
longway 2-way QSO with high-grade ERP?

The first(?) reception of Europe signal in North America on WOLF:
John W1TAG RX Jim M0BMU at March 9, 2001 at QRB abt 5307km

Whether who has made 2-way QSO on WOLF in Europe?

When (date) Stewart KK7KA has made WOLF mode?

73! Ed RU6LA  [email protected]  http://136.73.ru