LF: sub664.pdf (application/pdf Object)

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: sub664.pdf (application/pdf Object)
From: "Stewart Bryant" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:34:18 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

I know that a number of members of this group contributed
to the IEE policy submission on PLT, but I have not
seen a pointer to the final result posted here yet:

<http://www.iee.org/policy/submissions/sub664.pdf>

IEE members who are also members of this list might
be interested in the spectrum trading submission in
progress (S678) at

http://www.iee.org/Policy/Submissions/current.cfm

My view is that trading is as great a threat to the
upper spectrum, as PLT is to the lower, and needs to
be defended with the same vigor as is being applied
to the PLT defense.

73

Stewart G3YSX