LF: Re: TA 11 March

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: TA 11 March
From: "mike.dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:58:01 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
These can't be the ONLY three EU stations visible here! Anyone else who
wishes to try at present should focus on the 0530 - 0630 UTC period,
between
137.772 and 137.775 kHz, with something that's readable on an Argo 60
second
screen.
John Andrews, W1TAG

John,

These are by far the strongest stations you are likely to see. I will try to
add my signal to the fray, but need a timer to switch the Tx on at 0500 or
so. This is important as I can't leave the Tx on overnight too often for
safety reasons. Will let you know as soon as I have the timer set up. Of
course, I could get up at 0500, but I just know this will trigger a
migraine! I run about 100mW, so it will require good conditions to work. My
QRSS60 was seen by VE1ZJ two years ago (see
http://www.lf.thersgb.net/gallery/xdv-ve1zj.htm), so it is possible to cross
the pond with 'QRP'.

Mike, G3XDV
http://www.lf.thersgb.net