LF: Re: 137 TA 031103 report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: 137 TA 031103 report
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:58:39 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Rusgrove" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 2:51 PM
Subject: LF: 137 TA 031103 report

Last night...

http://www.advancedreceiver.com/capture/137031103A.jpg

I agree with John...sure would be nice to see a few more signals from
across the
pond. With the signal levels we're seeing there should be enough margin
for
somewhat weaker signals to squeek through. And, what about Mal?

Hi Jay. Tnx for the mention hi. I am waiting for you boys to get fired up on
137 khz then I will be chasing a two way but in the meantime just watching
and listening. There are a few others doing the same as myself. If we fired
up we would burn a hole in your screen, especially MM0ALM in Scotland, the
strongest signal around EU and beyond, also I am interested in a normal CW
qso having proved last year that QRS is not really difficult, if one has the
right antenna system and the appropriate rigs etc.
73 de Mal/G3KEV/Scarborough/IO94SH

How come I haven't
had the pleasure to see him yet this year?

Jay Rusgrove, W1VD