LF: Re: Re: RE: The leT/A of the law

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: RE: The leT/A of the law
From: "Andy talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 16:11:57 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Err....
Hugh,
I don't HAVE a web site, and don't intend creating one in the near future.
What have you read, where ?
Probably probably scurrilous fibs and fantasy

Should I be concerned  ;-<
There is too much of that on the web

More seriously though, the specific bands listed in BR68  section 2.4 refer
to UNATTENDED beacons - ie where you are not in the house at all and they
cannot be turned off immediately on request.  Attended beacons are not
covered by any specific mention, but note section 1.2 where it calls up
'self training'.   I would think any beacon transmissions for a scientific
purpose such as LF propagation research would be more than covered by this
clause, and using this sort of mode on LF is certainly more of a self
training issue than some of the stuff I hear on HF/VHF these days.

Andy  G4JNT

I know, I've read all about it on your web site.
But, thanks for taking the trouble to answer my posting, much appreciated.

73
Hugh M0WYE