Re: LF: TA 18 March

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TA 18 March
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:46:47 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Craig" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 12:35 PM

Same here.  DCF39 was way down in the noise and a bit hard to hear.
Even the Loran lines were weak.  There may have been a trace of
a TA signal but nothing identifiable.

Hi Joe.
Can you work xband say 7mhz if I fire up on 137 khz. I am interested mostly
on normal CW but can tx QRS also.
I am not really interested transmitting  beacon mode only.

de Mal/G3KEV

Lets hope the ionosphere settles a bit before the summer QRN comes.

Joe VO1NA