LF: "Lucky" and the GM expeditions

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: "Lucky" and the GM expeditions
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:48:08 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dave
"Lucky" say his ancestors used to twitch their whiskers in the cool night
desert air  ( he's a Las Vegas rabbit ) and stare intently at the stars, and
sometimes this made the grass grow. He will try it for you !

Seriously there is a trade off in these conditions, whilst the night-time
conditions are poor, daytime signals are often enhanced up to 2000kms or so.
10 days time is a little dicey. I think conditions at night will still be
depressed, and for any real chance we would need a straight run of
geomagnetically quiet days. That does not look to be "on the cards" (as
"Lucky" would say)

Good luck with your ventures and let us know the exact dates soon.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK (and "Lucky")
[email protected]