LF: Re. T/A Tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. T/A Tonight
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:45:37 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
During my last period of T/A testing,from 6/3 until 13/3,I recieved reports
in inverse proportion to the Kp index ,
When the index was 1, I receved 3 reports.When it was 2, 2 reports , when it
was 3, only 1 report,and when it was 4,no reports!
Past experience also indicates that some days after a major event (7 - 21)
conditions can be enhanced, see
various reports by Alan, but Kp must be low.
So I shall be watching things for the next  few days and
if the index drops below 3, I will  again transmit.
73 Laurie G3AQC