LF: am 19th

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: am 19th
From: "Laurence J Howell" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:44:51 -0900
Sender: <[email protected]>

Very poor TA overnight I can only just see the occasional dot 60 from
DCF39. I truly get much higher signal levels during my daylight now.

The saga of my web site continues but "domain admin" finally wrote to me
saying Id sent in the wrong form and that the changes will operate within
the next 24-48 hours. So....honest....  www.kl1x.com    is up but may take
48 hours to get worldwide.... if you cant wait for the DNS around to
perculate, my fixed IP is 24.237.8.95    Im displaying 4 Argo sessions
including one looking for mitch "MP" on 137.780, refreshes are 300 seconds,
but Argo caputues are much less often. If you get a blank Argo screen it
means Ive lost power due to bad weather...moose eaten power cable etc.  -2C
Moons up, snow on way. Very quiet on the radio nil QRN from the South..
Laurence KL1X