LF: Re: Re: Re: Re: UA9

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Re: Re: UA9
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:44:16 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
My screen was set to 10dot normal. This is my compromise setting for
anything that might appear from 3sec to 30secs.
After he signed I gave a call - just my call sign (10 sec dots) in case he
was looking - sorry about the mess.
I would say that it certainly was UA9OC that you saw.
Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

Hmmm. That's the problem with QRSS. for optimum results the Rx and Tx need
to be set the same. Anyone who was monitoring at QRSS120 (as advertised by
the expedition) would have seen just a blob (as my 120s screen did).

It was useful that I had a QRSS30 screen running at the same time. Argo is
remarkably stable with two copies running with different settings and both
auto-saving.

Mike, G3XDV
http://www.lf.thersgb.net