Re: LF: Re:136 Mon.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re:136 Mon.
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:39:14 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 20:21 14/01/2003 +0000, you wrote:
Thanks to Jim M0BMU for my first  two-way 136MHz QSO last night but nothing
heard or seen of anybody else.

Dear Ian, LF Group,

Very pleased to be your 1st 136kHz QSO - and also to have a first LF QSO with Hugh, M0WYE. MI0AYZ was just audible here in Hatfield, so getting out quite well with 1 amp. I guess a normal CW contact would be possible under quiet band conditions, but would have been difficult on Monday night due to the strong "Luxembourg effect" splatter I was experiencing.

M0WYE was quite a weak QRSS3 signal here, but no problem with copy. With 0.1A into a fairly small antenna, this is quite good going too! Hugh was also able to see some of Ian's signal, but apparently not the other way round.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU