LF: Re: Re: Jason last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: Jason last night
From: "Vladimir Shuplyakov" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:31:15 +0300
Sender: <[email protected]>
Jim, nice to write you after long period!
I will test your Jasson beacon next weekend. If a possible to start litle
bit early (from 20 GMT) I will happy test from my urban QTH.
No so big chances... I copy DCF39 ~ 45-50db S/N ratio in 1 Hz band... No
comparable with my summer residence :-((
73! Vlad. RX3QFM. (QTH - KO91OP - Voronezh.)