LF: Re: See HGB received in NC near real time

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: See HGB received in NC near real time
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 21:38:37 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dexter
I'm working on building a dedicated system for monitoring LF signals.
For a test I am presently recording HBG 75 KHz and posting to a web page
which updates every 15 minuets.  Time on the Spectrum Lab plotter is
UTC.  Times on the index page when the files were loaded are UTC -5
hours.  I started this run at local solar noon.  HBG's signal is now
steadily rising.

This looks like a good 73kHz propagation indicator and we should be able to
see how it correlates with the K index, which was around 3 at around
2100UTC.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

e-mail <[email protected]>