Re: LF: ICOM 706 Mk2

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: ICOM 706 Mk2
From: "Stewart Bryant" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:59:20 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
This is for the MK2-G, so I am not sure if it is the
same part needed for the MK2, but it is listed in stock
by HRO in the US. I think that there is more demand over
there because this level of stability is needed for
some of their military affilate operating.

Stewart G3YSX

4) Manufacturer: ICOM
Item : IC-CR282
Description : HIGH STAB OSC.IC-706MKIIG/765/73
Price : $149.95
Stock status: In Stock*

I attempted to locate an ICOM TCXO unit but was told that they were no
longer available.