LF: vicious circle

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: vicious circle
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:02:51 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,

I have got a theoretical problem:

if I considerably change the output pwr of any tx - sw or lf - I have to readjust the matching equipment. more pwr means less inductivity to readjust the resonance of the aerial if the aerial is a dipole (sw) or a inv. L (lf).

but - more pwr the more capacity to readjust the resonance if I use the TX-loop (lf; 70m long, 12m up and 2m above ground, two windings).

is it the charge caused by the E- or H-field "on the spot" (as ON7YD
wld put it)? If so, why have I to increase the impedance in one case and to decrease it in the other?

does the reader have an answer or does he know where I can look up the theorems? is there any theorem?

regards and tks in advc

Uwe/dj8wx