Re: LF: vicious circle

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: vicious circle
From: "Alexander S. Yurkov" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 11:57:25 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: <[email protected]>

Hi, Uwe and Group.

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, jannsen wrote:

I have got a theoretical problem:

if I considerably change the output pwr of any tx - sw or lf - I have to readjust the matching equipment. more pwr means less inductivity to readjust the resonance of the aerial if the aerial is a dipole (sw) or a inv. L (lf).

Why You think "more power means less inductivity"? It's wrong!
In general if pwr is changed the coupling betwin rf generator and antenna
should be changed, not inductance. And coupling should be changed
different way if pwr is increased by increasing of voltage or current.
If You change pwr by simultaneosly increasing of voltage and current (constant output impedance) then You SOULD NOT readjast mutching
equipment.

73 de RA9MB/Alex
http://www.qsl.net/ra9mb