LF: Re: Re: E-field antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re: E-field antennas
From: "Derek Atter" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:13:42 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Herewith a correction to my note re E-field antennas.

The active antennas in fact both used approx 1m whip and not 3m as indicated
in my note.
( I must have been thinking in feet and writing in metres !!). As I
indicated later in the note, I found that there appeared to be little
advantage in using a whip more than about 1m long.

                                   73,  Derek Atter G3GRO