LF: SpecLab

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: SpecLab
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:02:45 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
[email protected] schrieb:
P.S. Dave reported a corrupt installation archive of the latest SpecLab release. I will try to send it to G3YXM, so if anyone is interested a copy may be available on Dave's site if the 1.3 MB email transfer succeeds.

Hi Wolf,
I caught the latest release from your site. all ok. vy nice experimenting instrument. I will put my spectrumanalyzer into the junkbox! clearly visible the phase jumps after the bursts from DCF39. is it intentionally or depending on a technical fault?
see attachment.

regards
Uwe/dj8wx

JPEG image