LF: Re: Virus ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Virus ?
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:45:00 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Fabian and group,

Thanks for the warning. Fortunately my mail browser does not try to open an attachment in "preview mode" or similar.
I copied the attachment to a floppy disk and opened it with a text editor on an old DOS PC. Nothing spectacular in the code, only an email link with a strange hexadecimal 'data field' which may be suspicious. And an enormous lot of red tape from the 'Word' file format, though no obvious macros.

I guess it was just an accident sending that mail to the reflector - if 'Radim7' exists he may explain himself.

73 Wolf