Re: LF: SpecLab

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SpecLab
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:56:39 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Uwe,

Thanks for the "reception report" and for the Loran- and DCF39 diagrams.
I don't think the phase jump on DCF39 is a technical fault, it has been this way all the time (at least a couple of years).
For DCF39's main purpose it is simply unnecessary to set the carrier back to the original phase. But if someone could convince the engineers there to do so, we'd have a beautiful reference for own 'phase locked' communication experiments.

The file I sent to Dave is a little bit newer than the one on my website, but the improvements are not worth being mentioned here.

I hope the phase meter works so well this evening during G4JNT's planned transmission on 137.4500oo kHz.  Append more zeroes if sample rate allows :-)

73,
 Wolf  DL4YHF.