LF: RE: SpecLab

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: SpecLab
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:01:08 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
No, DCF39 is an FSK transmission, so after a burst of data the resulting
carrier phase will settle to some random new value.   Look at the DCF
77.5kHz transmission for a phase stable signal, or try for MSF on 60kHz.

I'll be sending a 10s PSK CW message tonight, from 1900z on 137.450000kHz.
May be some signals before that, but any data timing will be sychronised to
1900.00z

Andy  G4JNT

instrument. I will put my spectrumanalyzer into the junkbox! clearly visible the phase jumps after the bursts from DCF39. is it intentionally or depending on a technical fault?
see attachment.

regards
Uwe/dj8wx

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.