Re: LF: HELL Tests on 137.400 kHz no success

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: HELL Tests on 137.400 kHz no success
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 07:30:54 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Geri, Dave, Uwe and other 'hell watchers',

I could copy Geri's hell TX here at, though much worse than visible on Uwe's screenshot.
As Geri said, FeldHell is not the ultimate mode for LF, the required SNR much too high.

This reminds me of the 'very narrow hell' tests initiated by Andy some time ago, and also of the very nice transmission of DF6NM's 'ultra-narrow' hell images which could be observed on a waterfall if properly adjusted. Time for a revival ?

73
Wolf DL4YHF.

P.S. Dave reported a corrupt installation archive of the latest SpecLab release. I will try to send it to G3YXM, so if anyone is interested a copy may be available on Dave's site if the 1.3 MB email transfer succeeds.