LF: Please give us some signals...

Subject: LF: Please give us some signals...
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:19:21 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Group,
 as the subject of this message says, I am gently reminding
you to put some signals (QRSS, DFCW, Jason...) on the
LF band for our hamfest of Saturday and Sunday, whenever
you have the opportunity to do it.

A posting here communicating frequency, schedule and mode
would be much appreciated, TNX.

73  Alberto  I2PHD
Just heard :

<<<<<<<
I met an old University friend the other day, who in his youth had
professed his desire to become a great writer.

When I asked him to define 'great', he had said:

"I want to write stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional
level;
stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

Just discovered he's now working for Microsoft...writing error messages.