Re: LF: Please give us some signals...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Please give us some signals...
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:05:28 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Dear Jim and group,
    the fair opens at 08:00 UTC and closes at 18:00 UTC both Saturday and
Sunday...

Dear LF Group,

Unfortunately, a couple of problems have cropped up - First, my antenna has blown down in the gale last night. Not difficult to fix, but ... Second, My brother has invited himself and his wife and some friends to stay at my house for the weekend - no doubt they will call me antisocial If I play with radios!

I hope to persuade them all to leave by Sunday afternoon, but I am sorry to say almost definitely no Jason signals tonight - I hope to put some sigs out before Alberto's fair ends tomorrow.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU